Welcome From The Conference Secretariat
The Research Catalyst is privileged to organize Toxicology Research eConference (ToxicoRes-eCon2023 (Edition1)) to be held during May 24, 2023(London GMT+1) & May 25, 2023(Tokyo GMT+9) Online. The conference aims at sharing new ideas, possibilities, and the latest technological advances among students, professionals, researchers, scientists, and industrialists in the field of Toxin research for providing better solutions to everyday challenges.
ToxicoRes-eCon2023 (Edition1) provides an advanced online forum for research on Toxins. The online conference is expected to foster oral presentations and private lounge meetings for networking among participants. The conference aims to encourage scientists to present their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible through their presentations.
The theme of the conference focuses on recent innovations and research works on Toxins and includes sessions and interactive discussions.
The conference will discuss how toxins research helps in progress and applications in various fields of science. Major breakthroughs in these fields to raise the bar in the scientific field will be the major goal of discussions and sessions of the conference. The conference encourages the exchange of ideas and knowledge across multiple disciplines of Toxins research and includes plenary, keynote lectures, and video presentations.
We look forward to seeing you at ToxicoRes-eCon2023 (Edition1).
The Research Catalyst
Baylor University College of Medicine, USA
University of Calabria, Italy
Juliann G. Kiang
Uniformed Services University, USA
The registration fee includes access to all conference sessions, a conference participation certificate, and an abstract book (pdf).
Participation to the conference is considered final only once the registration fees have been paid. The number of participants is limited: once the number of paid registrations reaches the maximum number of participants, unpaid registrations will be canceled.
Certificate of Attendance: Upon request, the participants of the event will receive an electronic Certificate of Attendance by email once the event is concluded.
Members of partnering societies will receive a 20% discount on the registration fees. For special discount and group discount requests contact the conference secretariat at: theresearchcatalyst.com/contact
- Emerging Toxins: Identification, Characterization and Management
- Environmental Toxins: Sources, Exposure and Health Effects
- Regulatory Toxicology: Risk Assessment and Management
- Food Safety and Toxins: Detection and Control Measures
- Advances in Analytical Techniques for Toxin Detection
- Neurotoxicology: Mechanisms and Clinical Implications
- Toxicology of Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Occupational Toxicology: Hazard Identification and Management
- Toxicity Testing: Alternatives to Animal Models
- Toxicogenomics: Advancements and Applications in Toxicolog
- Toxins in Agriculture: Pesticides, Herbicides, and Fertilizers
- Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology
- Toxicology of Metals and Metalloids
- Molecular Mechanisms of Toxicity
- Case Studies in Clinical Toxicology